|Models:||This valve is a special directional control for Massey Ferguson Tractors. It is Assembled directly on lift cover and used to change between external and internal hydraulics in tractor.|
Massey Ferguson P510 Special Control Valve
~Special directional control valve for Massey Ferguson Tractors
~This Valve is assembled directly on lift cover
~Working ports: G 3/8 ”
~Handle 1 : Ports are plugged, spool control is detent control.This handle is used to change between external and internal hydraulics.
~Handle 2 : Working ports are G 3/8″. Spool control is spring control,double acting. This handle is to control external hydraulic. (implement/attachment of tractor)
Fitting Instructions of P510
– Remove the 2 bolts securing the cap on the hydraulic lift cover.Remove cap and detach from standpipe.Ensure that the standpipe is not dislodged from its seat in the hydraulic pump
– Remove the 3 bolts securing the valve to base plate of the P510 selector/control valve. (top of P510 control valve). Separate valve and base section.
– Fit the standpipe into the inlet port of P510 base plate
– Fit the P510 base plate to the lift cover, ensuring that the standpipe is correctly
located into its seat on the hydraulic pump.
– Secure the base plate to the lift cover.
– Secure the P510 control valve to the base plate with the three bolts removed earlier.
Advantage of P510 Valve
– Oil returns from P510directly into Hydraulic lift head.
– For double acting application only 2 pipes and fittings needed.
– For single acting aplications, single acting spool fitted and only one pipe needed.